Here they are:
1. To have fun!
2. Behave nicely (we can do this by not going cuckoo)
3. Talk only at the right times. (You should be quiet when a teacher is talking, when someone is working, and when you're walking in the hallway.)
4. You should walk when you're in the classroom or in the hallway (Running is for the gym and outside.)
5. Make sure a teacher knows where you are (if you leave the room, tell your teacher and clip your name.)
6. Treat others like you want to be treated (Be respectful to one another, be polite, and include others in your games.)
Good news, Parents - You can sign up to receive blog posts via email! Just enter your email address in the box to the right and follow the prompts.